Eye to Eye Virtual Open House
On October 12, 2021 Eye to Eye held our first-ever virtual Open House! The Open House timed around Learning Disabilities Awareness Month, gave participants a chance to learn more about Eye to Eye’s offerings through three virtual tables: a near-peer mentoring station, a Learn Different Alliance (LD Alliance) station, and a professional learning station for educators.
Schedule of Events:
- 4:00 pm EDT: Welcome!
- 4:05 pm EDT: Introduction – Empowering Different Learners with Dave Flink
- 4:20 pm EDT: Introduction to the Virtual Tables
- 4:22 pm EDT: Virtual Table Rotation #1 – LD Alliance Club: Building Community and Advocacy, Professional Learning: Equipping General Educators to Empower ALL Learners
- 4:40 pm EDT: Virtual Table Rotation #2 – Near-Peer Mentoring: Empowering Different Learners
- 4:55 pm EDT: Hear from a Student: Logan Johns on How Eye to Eye Impacted his Life
- 5:05 pm EDT: Closing
- 5:10 pm EDT: Q&A